Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by the Eno River Watershed Exploration. I am a graduate student at Virginia Tech who recently moved to Chapel Hill, NC with my wife from Jersey City, NJ. As I get more acquainted with our new home I'll be taking a deep dive into the Eno River Watershed. This blog is a project for class, but also a way for me to organize and share my discoveries of the natural history and composition of our local ecosystems. I've provided links to local parks and eBird hotspots as a way to connect directly with nature (I'll expand this sections as I become more familiar with the area!) Feel free to comment and ask questions about the area, I'll do my best to answer them.

Sunday, December 8, 2019

Next Steps

Our class Virginia Tech Class has come to an end this fall, however, this experience blogging and creating information has been great for me to organize my thoughts and to better get to know my new environment. I fully intended to keep this site going as I continue my exploration of the Eno River Watershed and Greater Triangle independently from class. In the coming months I'm looking to start some plant ID classes at the North Carolina Botanical Gardens so be on the lookout for more dendrology posts as well as information about animals of the Eno River. Let me know if you have any topics that you'd like to see covered on this site, or any questions that I can answer! Happy Holidays! - Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment